Meet the needs that go unmet
May they heal the hurt between us
May they say what's gone unsaid
May we find at last in Jesus
The gift we've always sought
And let the love we show each other
Be the gift we give to God"
- from "The Gifts We Give"
The Timeless Album
- Involve local singers and musicians. Christmas is a busy time, and the more people we involve, the more people are likely to attend.
- Tie the concert to a charity or ministry awareness fundraiser. Let's show your community we know the "true meaning of Christmas."
- Use Kyle's lyrics and song commentaries in worship services and Sunday School classes in those weeks leading up to the event. There's too much good stuff in there to unpack during the concert.
- Most likely, your church musicians will prepare all fall for a big music concert of your own, leaving little time to prepare for all the other worship services of the advent season. Choose one of those other Sundays as a time to host a Kyle Matthews concert. Your musicians will enjoy it and they'll thank you for the break!
- Plan a Christmas Coffeehouse or Home concert!